First off, welcome to all the new members of Flight Rising! I’ve been a FR member for months, and I’ve accumulated quite a bit of gold and other valuable dragon goods, and I think some of you all could use a leg up.
FIRST PLACE: 250,000 gold, plus I’ll buy you a dragon of your choice off of the auction house (for no more than 75k).
SECOND PLACE: 100,000 gold, and one of the 2014-2015 bear familiars.
THIRD PLACE: 50,000 gold, and 3 random familiars + 3 pieces of apparel from my stock of duplicate items.
- This ends one week from now, on the 21st of October. I’ll use a random number generator to find the winners.
- Reblog this and add your username and user ID (this is shown on your profile)
- You do not have to be following me. Any follower who wins will get some extra loot, though.
- Only reblogs count, since I need your Flight Rising ID, but you can reblog this as much as you want.
- No giveaway blogs.
- You HAVE to be a new Flight Rising user - I’m going to check!
- Also, respond within 24 hours of my message or I will pick a new winner.
MegaMaz, ID# 86798
Thank you for raffle! :)
If you had to suggest a tattoo for me based on what you know of me from my blog, what would it be?
Buccaneers- Faint life but they are on a ventilator… they don’t have much longer… (7)
I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen someone ‘smolder’ before. But that’s the only word that describes how Don looks at Robin at the end of this ep.
Just. She opens her door and he’s there looking at her like THAT. So just…JUST!!!
And the way he walks into her space with a knowing smirk, the bastard and right by her with that LOOK!!!
Like jfc on a STICK. Holy hell.
"Yeah, Colby, go down the elevator shaft. Colby, jump in the bay. Hey, Colby, climb the Sixth Street bridge."
"I went out on the bridge with you, okay?"
Eppes brothers in their element.
spottedcervine, heather I have a problem…
Don always wants to protect his little brother. Charlie worships his big brother more than everything.
DVD extras, commentary, Cheryl Heuton, about this scene, the director Mick Jackson told her ‘I’m shooting some of the most incredible stuff I’ve ever shot.’ Rob Morrow, “ah that’s cool. I didn’t know that.”